Shop In-Store we’re OPEN!
10am to 5pm Tuesday thru Saturday
- Children may enter the store with a parent or guardian, not to exceed capacity limits that are set. Children in carriers or stroller do not count towards capacity limits. Children must be at an adults side at all times.
- A face mask is required for everyone age 5+ to shop in our stores. We ask that everyone follow proper face mask-wearing protocols which includes having nose and mouth covered at all times. If you do not have a mask, we do have them for sale for all ages. We do not accept face shields as face mask alternative in our store for our staff and customer safety.
- Children ages 2 to 4 are highly encouraged to wear a mask if at all possible to prevent the spread and contraction of the virus.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry to our shop.
- If you are feeling sick or have been around anyone sick in any way, we ask that you do not come shop in the stores and use our online store.
- Our bathroom and play rooms are closed for customers until further notice.
- Cash, debt and credit cards are welcome
- If you are feeling sick or have been around anyone sick in any way, we ask that you do not come shop in our stores but use our online store.
- Due to capacity limits please try to keep your shopping brief. We suggest that you come with a list so we can help you find the items you’re looking for. This gives everyone the opportunity to enjoy the shop. You may have to wait your turn outside if the shops are at capacity.
- If you’d like to consign items please schedule for a consignment appointment on our consignment calendars.
Shop with Us ONLINE 24 hours a day
- Shop with us:
- Fremont: shopbeanstalkne.com
- Montavilla: shopbeanstalk.com
- Place your order and we’ll have it ready for pick up at the online store you placed your order or we can ship it!
- You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your order is ready for pickup during our open hours.
Consign with Us – Schedule a consignment appointment for either location.
Policies and procedures are subject to change. We encourage you to read our policies before every visit. Thank you for your flexibility, understanding, and patience.
We appreciate you and your continued support. We will continue moving slowly and safely as we navigate what feels safe to our staff as well as our customers. Thank you for your patience and kindness.
We appreciate you and your continued support. Thank you for your patience and kindness. We enjoy seeing you and are grateful for your support!
Join our newsletter and follow us on Instagram and Facebook