Thank you for shopping and consigning with Beanstalk, a children’s consignment store
Thank you for your interest in shopping and consigning with Beanstalk! We understand how quickly you can go through clothing, shoes, and gear for your children.
We are here to make your life easier, as we help turn your gently used clothing and items into dollars you can put toward summer camps, lessons, trips, or clothes for the next size up!
We look forward to meeting you and your little ones. See you soon!
2 ways to Consign with us:
- Sign up for an appointment on our Consignment Calendar. and follow the instructions.
- Drop in on Wednesdays & Thursdays 10am to 4pm or call on the other days to see if we have any Appt. cancelations.
* Sign our Waiver Policy found in the top left-hand corner of this page. Thank you!
How consigning works:
- Bring in maximum of 2 shopping bags or 1 IKEA bag/ tub per visit. If you have bigger items or more please call ahead to see if we have room or are accepting those bigger items.
- Your items will be reviewed and hand selected by the Beanstalk team.
- Your selected items will be showcased on our sales floor for 60 days.
- After your items sell 40 percent of the selling price will post to your account and 50 percent on items priced over $94.95.
- At the end of 60 days any unsold items that are not picked up will be donated to local charities for families in need.
- Please note it is your responsibility to keep track of the expiration date of your items which will be provided at the time of drop off. If you want to pick up your unsold items call a few days before your expiration date to schedule a time for pick up with one of our staff members.
- You may choose to use your consignment as credit or collect a check at either location during open business hours.
- It is the consignor’s responsibility to maintain their account as active. Only active accounts (meaning accounts that have consignment or sales) within the course of a year are and will continue to have balances rollover beyond 12 months. Please view ‘sign our waiver’ in the upper left hand side of this page to see our consignor agreement.
What to bring us:
We accept clothing sizes preemie to 14 youth. All clothes are to be freshly washed and in excellent condition free of stains, tears, odors or excessive wear. Please snap, zip and button all items. Customer favorites: Mini Boden, Tea Collection, Hanna Andersson, Crewcuts, Patagonia, GAP, PEEK, REI, Columbia and Organic brands…see more brands
We accept up to youth size 7. We also carry sport cleats, tap shoes and ballet slippers. Please give shoes a fresh wash (if they can be) or a thorough wipe down. Customer favorites: See Kai Run, Keen, Stride Rite, Plae, Adidas, Nike, Croc, Native, Converse, Bogs, Uggs, Robeez, Saltwater, Tsukihoshi… see more brands
Toys and Books:
Bring in your wooden toys, puzzles, games, musical instruments, Legos/Duplos, trains and cars, board books and storybooks. Please make sure all toys have their pieces and fresh batteries. Check that items are clean and free of recalls. Games and puzzles are to be in their original box/container. Customer favorites: Plan Toys, Hape, Haba, Lego, Playmobil, Lego, Green Toys, Radio Flyer, Melissa & Doug… see more brands
Equipment and Gear:
We accept a wide variety of gear for babies, kids and families in clean, excellent condition, with fresh working batteries and free of recalls including:
- Strollers (no older than 5 years), high chairs, booster seats and table chairs
- Bikes, tricycles, wagons and scooters
- Baby swings, bouncy chairs, Bumbos, Exersaucers and Jumparoos
- Bassinets, co-sleepers, Pack’n Plays and baby safety-gates
- Bathtubs and potties, foam mats and activity mats (in original packaging)
- Bottles, bottle warmers and food & snack containers
- Boppy, Breast Friend, most popular slings and carriers
- Prefold diapers, pocket diapers and training pants
- Customer favorites: Stokke, BOB, Maclaren, Ergo, Moby, Skip Hop, Thirsties, gDiaper, Skuut, Strider, Radio Flyer, Phil & Teds… see more brands
Items we do not accept:
- Gear that has been damaged, has missing parts or has been recalled (Please check for recalls prior to bringing the item to us)
- Items from smoking homes
- Unwashed items (please clean off all pet hair, dirt and/or food)
- Breast pumps
- Car seats, car seat boosters
- Box store brands such as: First Impressions, Vitamin Kids, Okie Dokie, Koala Kids, Miniwear, Kids Korner, Talbots Kids etc.
We take the following clothing items year round:
- Rain boots, rain coats, rain pants, rain suits
- Halloween Costumes
- Keen Sandals, Native shoes
- Hanna Holiday Pajamas
- Mittens & Gloves
We have taken the guess work out of the Oregon seasons for you!
Please use the following as your seasonal guideline:
- Spring & Summer: January through June
- Fall & Winter: July through December
- Selective seasonal taking for Summer in July & August
- Selective seasonal taking for Winter in January & February
What are you waiting for?
Reselling is recycling! Your items will live on while you receive back some of your investment. Come to Beanstalk, a Children’s Consignment Store. It’s the ultimate recycling!