Beanstalk is hiring! If you enjoy a busy workday helping the hustle and bustle of busy families, then this Portland retail job may be the perfect fit for you! Ideal candidates will have previous retail customer service experience, a positive attitude, and a quality work ethic.
Our primary mission is providing an excellent experience for our customers! At our neighborhood children’s shop, we are a team, and our customers are our most significant assets. We are looking for a hard-working, responsible, friendly and committed individual with an eye for fashion and skill for sales to join our team.
Ideal candidates will:
- Complete our job application online or stop in for one
- Have a minimum of 2 years retail or general customer service experience
- Consignment or resale retail experience preferred but not required
- Have the ability to consistently maintain a positive attitude
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have basic computer experience
- Value sustainability in the form of recycle, repurpose, resale and reuse
- Enjoy working as a team member
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working with parents and kids
- Actively participate in the day-to-day operations of the store
- Collaborate daily activities and store projects with other staff members
- Provide excellent customer service
- Operate point of sale & cash transactions in an accurate manner
- Perform opening & closing duties
- Oversee, maintain and process store inventory
- Act as store Key Holder, ensuring the safe operation & security of the store
- 30 to 40 hrs per week
- Sales Lead and Inventory Processing positions available.
- Hourly wage depends on experience.
- Must be available weekdays and weekends
- Able to lift 40 pounds, stand on feet for up to 8 hrs, bend, reach and stoop to perform tasks consistently throughout the day.
- Paid time off
- Matching IRA
- Health Insurance
How to apply:
Please drop off or send a resume and Fill out our JOB APPLICATION.
Fill out the application online.
Specify “Sales Lead ” or “Inventory Processor” in the subject line of your email. All requested info MUST be included to be considered.