Beanstalk is hiring! If you enjoy a busy workday helping the hustle and bustle of busy families, then this Portland retail job may be the perfect fit for you! Ideal candidates will have previous retail customer service experience, strive to maintain a positive attitude, and care about making an impact.
Our mission is to provide an excellent experience for our customer, keeping things out of the waste stream and supporting a work culture where we can love what we do and grow together! At our neighborhood children’s shop, we are a team, and our customers and coworkers are our most significant assets. We are looking for a dedicated, responsible, friendly and committed individual with an eye for trends and a skill for sales to join our team. If this is you please apply today!
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years retail or general customer service experience
- Strive to be a positive team member
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have basic computer experience
- Be strong in problem-solving skills
- Enjoy building relationships with parents and kids
- Value sustainability in the form of recycle, repurpose, resale and reuse
- Consignment or resale retail experience preferred but not required
- Provide excellent customer service
- Actively participate in the day-to-day operations of the store
- Collaborate daily activities and store projects with other staff members
- Operate point of sale & cash transactions in an accurate manner
- Perform opening & closing duties
- Oversee, maintain and process store inventory
- Be a Key Holder, ensuring the safe operation & security of the store
- 24 to 40 hrs per week
- We are currently hiring for Sales Leads, Sales Associates, Inventory Processors and Assistant Manager positions
- Hourly wage depends on experience and position applying for.
- Must be available weekdays and weekends
- Able to lift 40 pounds, stand on feet for up to 8 hrs, bend, reach and stoop to perform tasks consistently throughout the day.
- Paid time off
- Matching IRA
- Health Insurance
- Store discount
How to apply:
Please drop off or email your resume and fill out our Job Application online or stop by either location to pick one up.
Fill out the application online.
We look forward to meeting you,